Woohoo! Which production?It’s my capstone project. I’ll be writing/directing/dp/editing/sound designing/and probably co or ca. But it’s for a script I’m trying to finish up by the end of this week, I’m so behind on this capstone project!
Too many awesome things and I need money for some and I don’t have money so that’s a prob. I don’t have time to explain them all but lets see if I can make some bullet points.
Shit… there are a few more things that I am forgetting… But still, a whole butt load of awesome stuff so far!
HA! I answered all these before you could ask. In yo face.
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Ugh… Don’t ask me this.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Yes, he’s an asshole too.
6. Can you do a split?
I guess technically I could, but it would hurt a lot.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
5-6..? I’m not really sure.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
Two, Atlantic and Pacific. All in the span of about a week and a half.
9. How many countries have you been to?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
As of right now… June or Alice. Or Mi (because it will be asian)
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Dumpster, because that’s where it’s going if it’s not a girl.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
Probably somewhere in the 30s in middle school.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Ren And Stimpy
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
Probably nothing, I’ve always been apposed to dressing up.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
Yes! I’m currently working my way, slowly, through HP. I’m a little behind the times on this one.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
Because I have an american accent I could try a british one for a while.
18. Did your mother go to college?
YOUR MOM GOES TO COLLEGE!
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Yes they are.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Yes, when I was… 7th grade, maybe? I went for a while but it was taking so long to get that stupid fucking yellow belt so I quit.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Your mom knows who kermit the frog is. *Hint* She fucked him to have you!
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
The Great Escape. It was awesome.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
Icelandic and Japanese, please.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
I spell it: Fuck you asshole.
25. Is your father bald?
He’s an eagle so… yes.
26. Do you know triplets?
People? No. Drum rudiments? Yes.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Both are good but prob Das Notebook!
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
How could I forget something that so violently escaped my bowels?
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
Yeah, I actually had a really bad date in one.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
Hahaha you said “BJ”. But no, no I’m not.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Your Worst Nightmare.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
A friend of mine.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
No, I need complete darkness.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I try to, breakfast be gooood!
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
No, lots of advil sometimes.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
I don’t think I have any… yet.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
For myself… Two, I think.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
I don’t fucking wear jeans!! Jeans blow so hard.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
"I had fun last night" -Your mom.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Sometimes, not always though…. which is why I said “Sometimes”.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
Many, Oolongs are always nice.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
One. Two actually, one pair is in VT.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
Hahaha, No religion.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
Santa’s not real!!??
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
For myself, because I want one.
It’s sooooo good!! I’m just about done with it and I don’t want it to end. He’s a really cool guy too! A little awkward but still super awesome!THIS IS SO COOL, I AM SO JEALOUS. I just heard about this new book earlier this week!
squaresvilleseries reblogged your photo“Found my double sided…